The Business Game was thus completed, Monday January 23, by the grand final in the presence of a jury of professionals and journalists (from left to right in the picture):
- Fréderic Cauchois, CEO of the Depack Company
- Marcello Roudil, Director of the Wine and Spirits Programs at the Bordeaux International Wine Institute
- Philippe Casteja, President of the Conseil des Grands Crus Classés en 1855
- Jean Marc Koch, Journalist et Consultant at C et D
- Yann Buanec, Editor of Le Journal des Entreprises
- Sylvain Boivert, Director of the Conseil des Grands Crus Classés en 1855
Among the 3 teams still in competition, the “Com’in Wine” team was selected by the jury, for the interest and the realism of its project.
The evening continued with a tasting of Growths Classified in 1855.